Monday, August 31, 2009

Update (how creative)

So, week one of classes is down and I am still alive. It actually isn't bad at all. I have to get used to being in student mode again, and also get my sleeping habits under control! Sometimes I revert back to my night shift schedule! So, still no word back from Peds. I had my last interview with them last Thursday and thought it went well. I got major bonus points for knowing how to use both Meditech and CPN. They were stoked that I know it, I however try to forget. :( NURR 101 is going well. Every member of my graduating class has to sign up for a group called the Idaho Student Nurse Association and then they choose two students to be representatives. Well, I am one of the two which means way more meetings and things for me, but it also means I get a chance to go to Orlando, FL next spring!

So here at CSI the first week of classes is called Welcome Week and they have all sorts of activities. Wednesday night my friend Johnny invited us to the movie in the quad. It was Star Trek which I actually hadn't seen yet and I totally liked it. Okay so good company and cute boys in the movie makes it so worth it! We also had roommate night on Tuesday and then Institute party on Friday. Thursday night we ordered pizza and had the craziest time just goofing around. My roommate Maddie is hilarious and she sometimes makes Fay look calm! Just kidding Fay! Well, things are going good here, just tons of homework! I'll try to keep this thing updated better. One more month and I start getting to do assessments on something other than my SIM!

Well, I can't get any of my pictures to load right now, so I'll try again tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have a blog. That way we can keep up with eachother. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye and goodluck at your party. I was OOT. Anyway, here's my goodbye and goodluck for you. I would love it if you came to my girls night out at the concert. The tickets are 29.50. go to http://redtieconcerts.com/ to get tickets. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird yet AWESOME that you living the student life. I hope we hear ALL about it!!! Thank's for your note on FB. That meant a lot!!! Good luck on this next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are going great!! It is awesome to have good friends to go through nursing school with! Good luck with your classes. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It almost makes me miss roommates and college. Sounds like you are having a blast! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad things are going well so far, and hopefully you hear about that job soon! Keep us updated when you can, but be sure to take good care of your plastic patient too! ;)

    ReplyDelete