Friday, August 21, 2009

Pics of the House!

So, I couldn't get pictures to work the other night when I was updating my blog. After having many people request them I am trying again so we'll see! Here they are.....




I love my apartment. It has a front door with a doorbell and a back door just around the corner from my room that leads to the parking lot. Also, my room has a lock on the door for which I have the key! It's so awesome! Well, there is more to come as I buy my books and put up pictures of those and my lab kit! Peace out! (that one was for you Sadie!)

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cute place, I'm glad you're getting all settled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have such a marvelously cute apartment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apartment looks amazing and I really really love your couches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!! Hope that you're doing well. Good luck in Twin Falls. I tried to add you as a friend on Facebook, but of course, Facebook was being dumb and it wouldn't work. Check out our family blog at jeffandloriharris.blogspot.com ---I'll email you the link to our blog to your byui email.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete