Sunday, August 2, 2009

In with the new!

So for those of you who don't really know much about Twin Falls I thought I'd drop down some pictures.

This is Perrine Bridge. When you get off the freeway in Twin Falls you cross over this bridge to get into the city.



This is Shoshone Falls. Isn't it so pretty?!!! This is about 3-4 miles from my apartment complex!


So, I am almost done packing up all of my junk to take to school with me. I am down to a few pairs of scrubs, three outfits, and my bathroom stuff. Wow! So, here are a few pictures of my new complex. It's pretty nice.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost time- I'm going to miss you lots! You'll have to keep your blog updated as much as you can (with all your spare time, ha ha) so I can know what you're up to and how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything Laura! Hope you have a blast in Twin Falls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura so exciting! you will be closer to me. Your place is so nice. You are going to make the best nurse!

    ReplyDelete