Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Big Move!

So, I am officially in Twin Falls, Idaho now. I moved yesterday morning with a car full of all of my belongings and a few of Dana's. I drove straight to the hospital and had an interview there with their HR department. They told me that while I was very qualified for Peds or OB they only had openings on Medical floor. Sad news :( During the interview though the nurse manager from Peds called down and after hearing my qualifications she said she wanted to interview me later that day! Yay!!! In between interviews I signed my lease and got some lunch then moved on to my next interview. I think it went really well! Then I came home and started moving into my room. My roommates are great!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Hope all works out amazing for you! Hey just wanted to let you know just how nice it was to see you at the hospital the other day, you have no idea how much better it makes it to see a familiar face. Your the greatest and sure do love ya friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i am glad things are going well! I am sure you will get the job on the peds floor hello! You are like legit! I want updates on everything and pictures of your apt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything is going so good!! Good luck with the job...I'm sure it's yours! Enjoy school, keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete