Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Movin' On Up!

So I now have an official moving day!..... August 18th I move to Twin Falls to finish my last four semesters of college! Woohoo!!! I am so excited that it's finally happening. I just wish I had been smarter and braver a few years ago so I could have finished earlier, but then again...... I wouldn't have all of the wonderful knowledge and experience that I have now!


I am going to miss my wonderful friends that I have made at good ol' MMH and those cute little babies, okay maybe not the babies so much!

3 comments:

  1. Whatever Laura! You are totally going to miss the babies! Especially the ones that throw up on you and flip you off and poop on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at school Laura! You'll make a great nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura! It's your twin from BYU-Idaho Jennie (from clogging class)! Hopefully you still remember me! I am so glad that I stumbled on your blog! I would love to add you to my blog but since it is set to private would you mind sending me your e-mail address to jennieleonard05@hotmail.com so I can add you! I would love to send you an actual e-mail and actually catch up too!

    ReplyDelete