Monday, April 6, 2009

Some More Projects

I have been working on some more projects as of late. The first one may look a little odd by itself, but when you see the whole picture it makes sense.

It's a recipe book stand. It's so nice in the kitchen especially with the non-ringed books. The rest are photos of picture frames. I am thinking of selling all of my projects both individually and possibly on Etsy. Give me some feedback on whether you think it would work. Would you buy these things for a fair price?

6 comments:

  1. Um, duh, of course I remember you! (I just saw you at Christmas time, remember?)How are you? I loved looking at your blog, you are so crafty. And yes, I would buy your stuff, so cute! Tell me what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Creative! I wish I had at least one creative bone in my body. You are so welcome to check out my blog...I think it is open to all to view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!!! Are you feeling any better? Pneumonia really stinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're darling, I would totally buy one! Hope to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Laura!! You are seriously so crafty!!! How are things at work? I just ordered my IPOD touch!!! wahooo! You were really my inspiration... well with all the things you had on yours!!! t2ul Tell everyone HI for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE projects! so how are you doing my laura friend? Are you still working at Madison Memorial in delivery? If so, you should definitely plan on being there around the end of july or first of august-ish, plan? haha, hope all is going good for you, lov you friend!

    ReplyDelete