Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures from the other day!

So, when I posted last week I couldn't get my pictures to come up so let me try again!
So here are the crazy roommates (minus Natasha-she's third semester nursing, so she's gone a lot!) eating some of our awesome pizza from Pizza Hut! Tara, Megan, Maddie, and Dana!


So I got bored last week from lack of crafting and decided to make this. It's not anything really great, but I have had this plain white sweater for a while and wanted to jazz it up just a bit. So, I saw this easy pattern to make a flower out of a men's dress shirt, so I decided that this would look good with my sweater. Well, being the poor college student that I am I decided that I didn't have the money for a dress shirt, so I settled for a $2 pair of men's boxers! It worked and now I really like my sweater!
Sorry Fay, but I had to throw this one in there! This is Fay and I stirring up trouble on my last night on Labor and Delivery. What can I say? When the Labor gods bless you with no patients you have to find a way to stay awake at 3:00 in the morning! BTW, thanks again girls for that party! I have already used quite a few of my 'survival supplies'. Oh, and another fun fact, my teacher says that this week we will practice venipunctures on the fake arms! Thanks to Sadie I can go into this feeling a little more confident! At least the fake arm won't come out looking all swollen and bruised, right Sadie?!

5 comments:

  1. Love your knee-pads. Hee hee! Happy venipuncturing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Laura right! You go girl! Good luck you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my landies! that picture is SO emabarassing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! we sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete