Sunday, February 7, 2010

Decor Blues!

So, have you ever gotten half way through winter and decided that you were just bored with the status quo decor? Well, I am right now. I decided a few weeks ago that I was ready for a change. I spend a lot of time in my room studying and writing papers, but I thought that maybe if I changed things up a bit, I might enjoy it a little more. My old decor was nice, but I am going for a little different look now. I've got it almost done, but I decided no pictures until I'm done! School is going great. I am loving Mental Health. It's definitely different from Med-Surg and so I sometimes struggle with the information, but it's good. This next weekend my parents and Nate are coming to visit and I am so very excited for that. I get to show them around my neighborhood now! Then after they leave I have 36 picture frames to spray paint for Dana's wedding!!! That's alright I like crafting! Hope things are going well for all of you!

Here's a few pictures of what my room looked like before..............



4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your after pic of your decor change.

    Glad that you like your classes and good luck with the spray painting. Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a tease, madame! how will i ever see what it looks like now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bed spread. I can't wait to see how things turn out with your new bedroom. I totally know how you feel about decorating. I want to do so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how is nursing school? Keeping you busy I bet!!! I'm glad you are persuing your dreams still!!! Miss seeing your happy face and beautiful crafts at work!!! Thanks for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete