Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Picture Vomit!

I finally found my card reader so here are the pictures that a few of you have asked for. I threw in a few of projects I have worked on recently. So, here's an update for anyone who cares! I am finishing my second semester this coming Tuesday. I have one test and two finals left! I am finishing my term as Vice President of our chapter of the Idaho Student Nurse Association. I am going home for the summer and taking some online classes. Things are pretty good, can't complain really!

4 comments:

  1. Cute decorations. Glad that you have survived school and everything else. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Laura I love the bedding. I really want to do my bed room in white and cream. I love the chair recover! I'm going to steal all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, those decorations and pictures are so cute!! Hope everything is going good for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Love the bedding, and love the chair! It's all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete