Monday, January 4, 2010

Update

So, I am still among the land of the living! Nursing school has not gotten the better of me yet! Well, first semester is over now and I am onto second semester now! Mental Health and Med Surg here I come! I am actually loving school for the first time ever in my life and I am even doing really well. I am keeping busy with school, work, and ISNA. Well, since I last posted I have done a lot. I am still loving my apartment and roommates. I decided recently that since I am going to be living here for a while then I ought to decorate the place a bit more so I like it! I am loving the bathroom now! The holidays have now come and gone. Thanksgiving was spent in California this year. My grandma who has been valiantly fighting cancer for over a decade now, finally lost the fight on November 8th. Luckily my mom was able to be there with her and my dad was able to be there for my mom. Christmas was a much happier time. I was able to go home for two weeks and spend some much needed time with my family. It was great. I made and ate yummy food, played games, watched movies, and even painted my mom's room for her. I also came home to Twin with my mom for a ladies weekend. That was so great! We shopped, played, I cut her hair and we just enjoyed having some fun together! So, for Christmas we wanted a tree in our apartment, but I absolutely loathe real trees and couldn't justify buying a fake one so we decorated my little craft trees! Here are some pictures of the apartment and trees. Hope you all had a great holiday season!






2 comments:

  1. Yea! An update!! Glad that school is going well for you and that you had a great Christmas.

    Cute little trees and love how you have decorated your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bathroom. I think you are one of the most creative people on the planet!

    ReplyDelete