Thursday, October 1, 2009

Newest Project!

So, I was getting really antsy from lack of craft projects so I decided today to venture out to the fine thrift store that is D.I. and see what I could find! Well I found this cute little stool seat for only $ 7 and decided that it would be really fun! It actually cost me 50 cents more to get half yard of the upholstering fabric, but anywho! Here are a few before and afters. Unfortunately one of them is sideways and until I go home in a few weeks I can't actually staple the fabric tight to the seat so it is only folded under, but you'll get the idea! And the color isn't great on these, but the fabric is a red and cream stripe! Love it!


3 comments:

  1. Nice! I love to do projects! Even better when you find a great DI find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I found your blog! Looks good! We need to visit sometime...I get lonely. :o)

    ReplyDelete