Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

So here is what I am thinking I would like to accomplish in 2011...........

1. Most importantly-- I want to beat that test! That's right the time is approaching in a mere 6 months for me to take the national boards!

2. I really want to get healthier and more fit. I have a definite love-hate relationship with the gym; as in I love to hate it! It will take some serious structure, but I know I can do it!

3. I want to build my testimony and feel stronger in my relationship with my Heavenly Father.

4. After I pass that test, I want a job. A good job that I can learn to enjoy!

5. I want to work harder at finding people who could use my help or just a little compassion.

Well, I definitely think that these resolutions are attainable. Guess we'll have to see just how well I do with them! What are some of your goals for this year?

1 comment:

  1. What great resolutions. Good luck to you with your big test!!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete