Saturday, May 5, 2012

Half of Me!





So I feel like I am finally in a good enough place that I can speak openly about something that has been a bit of an issue for me these last few years.  My weight.  I have always been athletic and played sports all through high school and even a bit of intramurals in college.  Unfortunately due to some other things going on in life I went through a rough patch and gained way more than my 'freshman 15'.  It was more like my freshman 75.  Sadly when I started nursing school I was well over 200 pounds and not feeling super confident about the way I looked.  Well, thanks to some help from my crazy school schedule, having fun with friends, eating better, and just running around enjoying life I have lost a significant amount of weight.  I am happy to report that I am back under 200 pounds and enjoying life a whole lot more now!
Before at Danizza's wedding.
A few weeks ago in Vegas! (post to come soon about this wild adventure)

3 comments:

  1. You look great Laura! Share you secret with me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome Laura!! You are such a fun and great person!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura I am so impressed! You look absolutely gorgeous and so so happy!! I'm super jealous you are an RN...I hope I can dig deep enough and get there. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete