Friday, November 5, 2010

A new project!

School is going well. We have 5 school weeks left until the semester ends and 19 school weeks until graduation- but who is counting?!! I just got a bunch of pictures back from Walmart and was trying to figure out what to do with them. My roommate Alyssa has hers set up all cute and fun, but I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do. I went through my box of crafts and remembered that I had a bunch of frames that I had collected from trips to DI. I decided to just tape the rest up on my closet doors. Well, here's how it turned out.







4 comments:

  1. I'm on your wall? and in the middle? and in the pretty teal frame? I literally just bawled! lovees! they're really cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love looking at your projects you always make the cutest stuff. Good luck with school! You are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it just gets brighter as you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray paint is the best. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the last frame especially, great find!

    ReplyDelete